Sunday, March 8, 2009

Tough Girls go GREEN...

We just recieved the layout for the 2009 Tough Girls kit. We're going to stand out more than ever this year!

I just got back from a Boulder ride with the Tough Girls. I drove down with Brenda M. and we were both glad for the nice weather! The team (10+ girls) went for a nice 2 hr 45 min road ride up to Fruit Loops and worked on some climbs. I wasn't feeling too good by the end of the ride and was glad to turn back with Brenda.

I'm not so ready for another long week at school, but excited to head down next weekend to Boulder for the team meeting where we will recieve these awesome kits!

See you on the trails!

1 comment:

  1. Hey you. Keep it up, you're doing great. I can't get you a training schedule this week, so just do what you can. Spain is crazy, I will tell you all about it when I get back to CH. Unfortunately, getting internet required my visit to the nearest town by bike to get some money, and then to purchase very expensive wi-fi minutes from the hotel. I only have an hour or so of internet, so I can't talk really now. I'll be back on Sunday, talk soon!

    Keep up the good work, I've found the Swiss weakness... but we'll talk about that more later.

    Love you.
    Kevin

    ReplyDelete