Monday, March 16, 2009

Snow snow go away!

The past week went by slower than imaginable. It started off with me getting detention!! The greatest part is that I got detention for eating an apple... in the commons... which I guess is not allowed. Our school is insane! Watch out though, I'm really a bad kid now! :)
I spent the rest of the week dragging myself to school, and attempting to get motivated by riding the trainer. While it was snowing outside, I was inside riding the rollers... again.
On Saturday morning I drove down to Golden with Brenda for a Tough Girl ride. Brenda, Lynn, Janis and I rode our mountain bikes on Lair of the Bear. It was a great trail and I was so happy to be back on my mountain bike!

After our ride we went back to Lynn's house and started putting together the "Christmas presents". I was overwhelmed by how much stuff we got this year! Unfortunatley the jerseys are not in yet, but I got some awesome green grips that I am excited about. (I bet that when Kevin gets back he will steal..or try to steal some of the millions of stickers we recieved) The helmets this year look great also. Tough Girls will be bigger than ever with 20 riders on the team!

The group went on a ride Sunday morning, but we were bummed none of the new members showed up. After having a team meeting and discussing this years plans, Brenda and I headed back up the hill to the snow. Oh joy....

Kevin has sent me another weeks worth of riding- I see now that I have to ride the rollers for 1 hr 45 min. I'm pretty sure I will die of boredom before then :) Haha- I just can't wait until we can ride the trials!

3 comments:

  1. no rollers for over 1.5 hours! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, can you imagine meghan sitting in detention? Did you meet any friends???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl,

    What would you get for eating pizza or cake? Locked up in solitary confinement? If I couldn't eat every hour, I'd pass out--sheesh.

    I heard that you're a Chef now. We'll swap stories, I used to have a catering business and did weddings with edible flowers...

    take care, sweetie,
    me

    ReplyDelete